Frequently Asked Questions
- Internal Family Systems – a psychotherapy approach in which helps you resolve internal dilemmas without making you the problem
- Strategic & Solution-Focused Therapy – amplifying your strengths & skills with solutions in mind
- Focusing – find our what your body knows about any given situation
- Mindfulness & Meditation Practices – for improved self-awareness
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) – identify patterns that you run so that you can amplify those that help & change those that don’t.
- Walking, Writing & Art Therapy – when talking doesn’t quite get to the crux of the issue. To bring a different perspective.
As well as being Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, I hold a Masters Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy. I have undertaken hundreds of hours of professional development, including specific training in Memory Reconsolidation with international experts. I have experience working with a range of clients from teens through to elders. If I do not have the professional expertise to work with your particular issue I will let you know. Your well being is my main concern.
Together we discuss your goals and create a customised Transformational Change Program for you. You will need an intake and goal setting session, then we have an agreed number of sessions working towards the outcomes you have identified. Once you have attained your goals you might book a few maintenance sessions to solidify your achievements.
Hypnosis Downloads has created over 1000 audios to help you make the changes you want to make and to resolve your concerns and issues. Hypnosis Downloads is a reputable company that has a strong background in hypnosis and training hypnotherapists.
The topics they cover include:
- Anxiety, Fears & Phobias
- Self-help for Depression
- Relationship & Communication Skills
- Job Skills
- Motivation, Inspiration & Personal Development
- Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Performance & Personal Productivity
- Learning & Study Skills
- Health Issues & Pain Relief
- Sleep Problems for Children & Adults
- Habits, Compulsions & Addictions
- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Stress Management & Relaxation
- Sexual Problems
Professional Disclosure: I will receive a small amount of compensation from the purchases you make when you use this affiliate link. Having said that, I only promote those products or services that I have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you.