About Leona Dawson
Leona Dawson, a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Coach utilises Transformational Change, a unique transformational re-patterning process to bring about changes that last. Transformational Change integrates the latest findings in Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, and NLP with a special emphasis on Internal Family Systems for deep healing and transformational work.
Leona is also a specialist teacher/adult educator and coach. She has two decades of experience helping adults and teens succeed in achieving their personal, vocational and educational goals as well as with teams to be working at their best.
I have made many choices in my life, changing directions as well as staying in for the long haul. I’ve had fun being a barmaid and a waitress, a door-to-door market researcher and a cook for a tree-planting team in Scotland. I have raised 2 amazing children, hiked in the Pyrenees and Dolomites and walked the Larapinta. I also ski very, very badly, get seasick on the Manly ferry and find it inordinately difficult to resist homemade banana cake.
- Masters in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Masters in Adult Education
- Dip. Transpersonal Art Therapy
- Dip. Clinical Hypnosis
- Cert. NLP Practitioner
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- Internal Family Systems – Level 1, Level 2 (Trauma & Neuroscience) & Level 3
- Focusing (Focusing-Oriented Therapist & Focusing Trainer)
- Virtual Gastric Banding Practitioner (trained by Sheila Grainger)
- Clean Language
- Therapeutic Journal Writing